Outback introduces nine Down Under, down-right delicious menu items to enjoy starting Nov. 1
– Outback Steakhouse® is spreading Steakmas cheer with its new holiday menu available for a limited time only beginning Nov. 1, 2023. The “Steakmas Season” Menu combines Outback classics with new innovations from the elves in Research & Development.
“Some of the best holiday memories are made at the dinner table,” said Brett Patterson, President of Outback Steakhouse. “That’s why we encourage our guests to take their aprons off, put their ugly sweaters on and let us take care of the rest.”
November marks the beginning of the best, busiest, most magical and most stressful time of the year. Whether guests are looking to skip cooking, cleaning or both, Outback Steakhouse wants to take it off your plate and deck yours with holiday favorites.
Three new menu items that will be at the top of everyone’s wish lists:
· The star of Steakmas is the Bone-In Ribeye with Bourbon Onion— Featuring the same colossal onions as the iconic Bloomin’ Onion, this feast includes a juicy 18 oz., bone-in ribeye, extra marbled for maximum tenderness, topped with a caramelized Jim Beam® bourbon onion, plus bacon and roasted garlic butter, and served with the choice of steakhouse potato and a side. Breathe mints are not included, but strongly advised before kissing under the mistletoe.
· Bloomin’ French Onion Sirloin is a Steakmas addition inspired by two Outback staples, the French Onion Soup and the appetizer-that-needs-no-introduction. A signature center-cut sirloin topped with melted Provolone cheese and Bloomin’ Onion petals and served with the choice of steakhouse potato and a side, guests can blanket the steak in French Onion goodness, dip the Bloomin’ Onion petals, pour it over the baked potato like its gravy, or simply enjoy by the spoonful. No Rules, Just Right, right?
· A massive slice of chocolate haven, the Chocolate Tower is a 6-layer chocolate cake topped with whipped cream and chocolate shavings and served with raspberry sauce. Add a scoop of rich vanilla ice cream for extra indulgence— ‘Tis the season, after all!
A gift that keeps on giving, these picture-perfect cocktails come but once a year at Outback Steakhouse:
· Gingerbread Cookie Martini—Absolut® Vodka, Bailey’s® Irish Cream and Kahlúa® hand-shaken with flavors of creamy vanilla and gingerbread and garnished with a dollop of whipped cream and a mini gingerbread cookie. Aussie hospitality tip: Order this festive bevvie to-go as a gift, serving three, for the holiday host or an extra celebratory element to building gingerbread houses at home.
· Smoked Cinnamon Pecan Old Fashioned— Woodford Reserve® Bourbon, Angostura bitters and house-infused cinnamon pecan syrup, smoked with oak. The aroma wafting from the cocktail smells so good it could inspire a candle scent, and the bevvie tastes even better. The tableside presentation will instantly transform any dining experience into a special occasion.
Timeless classics perfect for that member of the family who orders the same thing every time, seasonal menu or not:
· Bloomin’ Fried Shrimp— Tender, bite-sized shrimp hand-breaded with the famous Bloomin’ Onion® spices and cooked until golden brown. Drizzled and served with signature spicy bloom sauce.
· Steakhouse Mac & Cheese Bites— Eight golden bites filled with macaroni, Asiago, Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Served with house-made ranch dressing.
· Kingsland Pasta— Grilled steak and shrimp served over fettuccine tossed in a bold alfredo sauce.
· Wedge Salad— Crisp wedge of iceberg lettuce topped with tomato, red onions, bacon, and homemade blue cheese dressing, drizzled with balsamic glaze.
Dine Rewards members received an advanced taste of the new menu before its national launch. Fans are encouraged to sign up for the Dine Rewards program so they don't miss their chance at exclusive loyalty perks.
Outback Steakhouse gift cards are another way to give the gift of steak. Outback will offer bonus gift card deals all Steakmas Season long so fans can spend, save, give and get… themselves a treat for being so thoughtful.
About Outback Steakhouse®:
There’s a special spirit at Outback Steakhouse®. One where mates gather, stories are exchanged, and steakhouse favorites flow as freely as the conversation. Serve it up with a dash of Aussie hospitality, and you’ve got all the makings of a great experience you’ll want to share with your friends, time and time again. We're known for high quality, juicy steaks with your choice of big cuts and bold flavor, cooked just the way you like it. Spirited drinks that start the night off right and a heap of craveable dishes and fan favorites like our iconic Bloomin’ Onion. For more information, please visit www.outback.com or the Outback Facebook page.
For more information, contact:
Erin Murphy, PRESS PR + Marketing
207-809-9662 / email@example.com